Aaahahaha! You have got to see this new invention!
Make sure you watch the promotional video, and enjoy the painfully bubbly "Treadmill Bikers" extol all the WONDERFUL! OH MY GOD! AMAZING! benefits of possibly the worst idea ever.
The Full SP
- Start with two wheels and a handlebar.
- Fit embarrassing gangsta spinners, as wheels (like anyone is going to do a drive-by on this thing!).
- Turn the frame in to a giant scooter (it is at this point scepticism sets in).
- Implant a runner's treadmill from a gym (whaaa???).
- Gear the transmission, so that sprinting on the treadmill like a demented hamster, results in this Unidentified Failing Object, barely achieving walking speed!
To be fair, this Canadian site is all about whacky & creative designs, and my favourite is probably the "Couch Bike".
I found the Treadmill Bike funniest when I surfed after coming home from a long day at work, and approaching it with a literal view. For a moment I thought the video was serious! Haha!